4-H Summer Fun
Join us for 4-H Summer Fun 2021!
For summer 2021, Rowan County 4-H will be offering 12 in-person Summer Fun programs and 3 at-home kits. Due to Covid, our classes will be smaller and there are extra rules and protocols in place. Please read through the entire Summer Fun packet, linked below, to make sure you are aware of all rules & guidelines.
Registration is only accepted in-person and payment is due at time of registration. We accept cash (exact change preferred) or check made out to Rowan CES. Registration will be open April 5-May 7 (or until all classes are full and will be accepted from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at Rowan County Cooperative Extension.
The Summer Fun packet (linked below in red) includes:
- Explanation and links for the 3-step registration process
- General 4-H Summer Fun information
- Covid-19 policy
- Summer Fun class descriptions (including class name, explanation, date & time, ages/grades of youth who can participate, cost, and any other important information)
- Registration form (last page in the packet; required at time of in-person registration)
Don’t forget that in order to participate this year, the following must happen:
- Bring completed registration form & payment with you to register in -person.
- Youth must be registered in 4-HOnline for 2021 in order to participate.
- Youth must complete the required Covid training video & form in order to participate in all in-person programs (this step is not required for those only participating in the at-home kits).
If you have any issues or questions about registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (from now-May 14, 2021) and after May 14, please contact Amy-Lynn Albertson at email@example.com.