El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.
We are excited to be offering an in-person 4-H Poultry Judging and Avian Bowl practice on June 3, 2021, from 4–5:30 p.m. at the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Rowan County office, 2727 Old Concord Rd. Salisbury, NC 28147. This event is open to youth ages 8-18 as of January 1, 2021. Due to COVID-19, there are more protocols, rules, and restrictions in place, so it is very important that you read this in its entirety email and complete all of the registration requirements in order to attend this meeting.
1. You must pre-register for this meeting no later than May 26. If you pre-register after that, you will not be able to attend. Pre-register via this Google Form.
**If you have completed steps 2-4, listed below, already this year, you DO NOT have to do those again. Those have to be filled out once annually. Step 1 will have to be completed for each meeting.
2. Watch the 4-H re-opening training video, which is required for every 4-H’er, adult or other attendee coming to this meeting. First, watch the video, then complete the entire form and submit it as proof that you completed it (each person attending must complete the video & form). Go to: go.ncsu.edu/rowantrainingcomplete to access the video and form.
3. All 4-H’ers and official 4-H volunteers MUST be enrolled in 4-H Online for 2021. Enroll at 4-H Online.
Please be aware that the following must be followed at the event:
1. Every attendee must wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth. You can bring your own or one will be provided.
2. Upon arrival, all attendees will have to answer COVID-19 screening questions and will have their temperature taken. Parents: please do not leave the event until your child has “passed” their screening & temperature check.
3. You must stay 6 ft. away from any person who does not live in your household.
4. Wash/sanitize your hands frequently.
5. Indoor/outdoor number restrictions from the Governor must be followed. Please also note that your club’s numbers may have to be lower than the Governor’s orders to ensure social distancing.
6. Bathrooms will NOT be available to use at private businesses/property but CAN be used at public facilities. Regardless, please use the restroom before you come.
7. Food/drink are NOT allowed to be consumed at 4-H club meetings, as masks cannot be removed to do so. If this needs to occur, 4-H’ers/families must go back to their personal vehicles to eat or drink.
As always, if you or anyone in your household is sick (with COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or another sickness), has been exposed to COVID-19, or are awaiting COVID-19 test results, we kindly ask that you DO NOT ATTEND! We are doing our best to keep this a safe, healthy environment to protect our 4-H’ers, club leaders, and families.
I will be sending out an email 24 hours prior to the meeting to the pre-registered attendees outlining specifics about entrance/exits, reminders to stay safe, etc. Please be looking for that email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your club leader. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces at this 4-H event!